Monday, June 12, 2017

New Town, New Bike, New Bike Lock

I've recently relocated, and I've managed to track down a decent deal on a used bike.

While I've broken my rule of not paying over 200 dollars for a used bicycle, I haven't done too badly. I ended up dropping 300 dollars for a Fuji 2.1 Absolute, a couple of years old. I'm satisfied with the bicycle so far, but it has been so long since I had a bike without shocks that I am still adjusting to the stiffness of the ride.

I also had the opportunity to buy a bike lock for the first time since 2014, and I ended up buying a decent looking braided steel cable with a stacked steel padlock. I'm pretty happy with my purchase so far, and if I end up being satisfied after a month or two I'll post a review.

All in all I'm looking forward to starting to bike commute in the next month or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment